HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CONFERENCE
- Recent innovation ideas on Surgery and Anesthesia
- Surgical Experts from 30+ Countries around the globe
- Can grow B2B networking between Business professional, Delegates, Experts
- World Class platform to Exhibit your products and services
- More than 50+ Expert Presentations from Industry and Academic leader
- One to one interactions and Back to Back live Interactions
- World-class platform to exhibit your products.
INVITATION TO 3RD GLOBAL SURGERY AND ANESTHESIA SUMMIT - 2023
We are delighted to invite you all to our upcoming 3rd Global Surgery and Anaesthesia Summit – 2023 which will be going to be held at Radission Blu Edwardin, London, UK during April 22-23, 2023. The highlights of conference are based on the theme "Current Trends in Surgical Research". The key strategic objective of Surgery and Anaesthesia summit 2023 is to communicate science and medical research between academics, and industry.
The conference program is a combination of keynote speakers, young researchers, business delegates, student delegates and exhibitors from every part of the globe and oral presentations by chief surgeons and poster presentations by medical students, which serves as a platform for exchanging knowledge and discuss about the challenges they pose in day to day activities.
The 3rd Global Surgery and Anaesthesia – 2023 provides qualitative, quantitative, and mixed-method research presentations on a variety of topics related to surgery and health care. It connects you with leading surgeons from 35+ countries as they share knowledge on different fields of surgery like Robotic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Obesity and Bariatric Surgery, Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery, Dental Surgery, Transplantation and Artificial Organs Surgery, Surgery and Anesthesia, Cardiac Surgery, Vein Surgery, Oncology and Surgery with special emphasis on diagnosis, staging and treatment of cancer. In addition, there will be most interesting scientific sessions and workshops and symposium seminars specifically dedicated to relevant fields in surgery and anaesthesia.
Looking forward to meet you at the conference at London.
- General Surgery
- Cardiac Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Plastic & Aesthetic Surgery
- Colon And Rectal Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology Surgery
- Endocrine Surgery
- Transplantation Surgery
- Trauma Surgery
- Ophthalmic Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Robotic Surgery
- Obstetrics And Gynaecological Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- Paediatric Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Prosthetic Surgery
- Gender Reassignment Surgery
- Acute Care Surgery
- Anaesthesia & Pre-Operative Care
- Operative Nursing
- Surgical Instruments
- Surgical Advancements
Authors are invited to submit abstract(s) using the submission form on this page. Abstracts should contain sufficient detail on the techniques used and the results, which will be shown. You will receive a confirmation when the abstract has been received. Please contact the conference secretariat if you did not receive confirmation within 5 working days. Submission implies the intent of at least one author to register, attend the symposium and present the paper orally or in poster format. Contributions will only be finally accepted after registration and payment of the conference fee. The abstract will be reviewed, and you will be notified of acceptance.
- The entire body of the abstract, excluding tables, must not exceed 250 words. Spaces are not included in this number. Title, authors’ names, affiliations, figures, and tables are not included in the character count.
- The abstract may be structured (i.e., abstracts divided into sections using terms such as Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusions, etc.) or unstructured.
- Do not use bold type or underline formatting. Italic type is acceptable.
- Text may be in multiple paragraphs.
- Any references should be noted as citations within the text and not as footnotes at the end
1st Abstract Submission Deadline: 15th November 2022
Early Bird Registration Closes: 21st May, 2022
to Submit Abstract